Also called Trafficators. You see them on some old British cars, though not many are brave enough to run them without fitting 'real' indicators as well these days! » 11/20/11 9:37am 11/20/11 9:37am

Actually, we Brits pronounce numbers the other way round - similar to Germans. So "eighty-three" = "thirty eight" in American or "achtunddreißig" in German. » 9/27/11 3:13am 9/27/11 3:13am

i bought one earlier this year, for $12400 (converted from pounds). Worth every penny! It's slightly mad, but puts a smile on my face every drive. And that's at UK petrol prices. » 7/20/11 9:43am 7/20/11 9:43am